Monday, September 18, 2006

Hello Niece!!!



Just yesterday, as we visited with C, K and Juliana (correct me C if the spelling is off...) we went home feeling great after meeting the new member of the Wolske family. It was a good day. Traffic was heavy on the way to Gaithersburg, but being bike week gave us something to look at too. Juliana and I snuggled for a little bit. K took Hunter to the playground. C and I talked for a while on the back deck. It was a great day! We didn't stay long, as the chillins were bound to get antsy, and we didn't want to overwhelm.

As we drove home the conversation turned to which one of our children will be the one running around college parties with their underwear on their head. (the visualization made easier by both Caleb AND Hunter actually WEARING underwear on their head during the ride home.) As it turns out, I thinkHunter will do it as long as there is a bet or a dare involved, and Caleb will be doing it for no good reason, and probably wearing nothing BUT the underwear on his head....



Then tonight we accompanied T's freind S to Assateague. We cooked some hot-dogs and smoked sausage, watched the foxes coming to get our food, played in the dirt, walked in the water, and over-all had a good time!

6 Comments:

At 7:07 AM, Blogger The Bass Player's Wife said...

The third picture scared your brother. He hasn't seen you look that much like him in a looong time.

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good visit--we did too (although don't tell Hunter--I should NOT have taken him to the park!). Sounds like a long day!

 
At 7:42 PM, Blogger Z-Man said...

Yeah, like WE'RE TWINS bro-ham!

We had an excellent visit! Juliana is just a little sweet-heart! I think she is going to look like her mommy (thank the lord above)!!! Good job both of you!

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger The Bass Player's Wife said...

Nice use of "snuggle" in this post. I wonder how often we get to read that from you...

 
At 7:57 PM, Blogger wolske said...

Hey -- I'm so glad you came over to visit, and you did more than snuggle for a few minutes, I think she was conked out in your arms for over an hour. You've got a touch man; luckily I think I have it too...

 
At 11:25 AM, Anonymous Juliana said...

Hi! In Health, we were looking up our names online. I didn't find much, but I found this:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home