Monday, December 22, 2008

*Tuxedo*





Here is my latest project. I call it the Tuxedo (for my S&W M&P that is)

A little Krylon FUSION paint (bonds on a molecular level with plastics - Polymer) and VOILA! (Dad would be so proud...)
I have used KRYLON FUSION paint before on the fender flares of the Jeep, people asked me if I Armor-all'ed them everyday - NOPE - Just a high quality paint job from a can (good job Sherwin Williams...wink wink, nudge nudge, off you go....).






I also made a "custom" backstrap for the wife... She likes blue and would like the Julie Goloski Breast Cancer Awareness 9mm M&P (but that's not going to happen) so I took the size she likes and "customized" it for her.








Mine is a satin tan color and hers is (obviously) blue. These things cost like $2 to replace so I figured "what the heck"...

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home